Welcome and thank you for joining VANTIQ Community Portal
Here are some quick tips for you to make the most use of our engaging community and resources.
For new member
Here are some action items we recommend when you join VANTIQ Community for the first time.
- Upload your profile picture from your profile setting.
- Update your interest and level of expert from your profile setting.
- Leave a comment below this post and say hi to other member with a short self-introduction.
- Get to know VANTIQ Community and learn about what you can benefit from it. (See below)
VANTIQ Community Resources
VANTIQ Community Portal contains three main resources as of today.
- VANTIQ Academy: where you can take on-demand courses, see and register for in-person trainings, and watch webinars. We recommend VANTIQ Foundation course and VANTIQ Update series to start with.
- Resource Center: online library of all the resources and files we provide to VANTIQ stakeholders. We recommend starting with the featured content to see the most critical materials, and favorite files for easy access by clicking on the star (☆) next to the titles.
- Discussion Forums: If you are reading this, you are inside one of our forums! Feel free to browse through the questions, and start a topic or ask a question you have. VANTIQ experts will respond to your question. Keep in mind that Community Portal do not handle technical support (yet), and our technical support is at [email protected].
- Others: You can also see list VANTIQ Events and access our Ideas Portal from the main navigation.
Tips: use the search bar at the top of all pages to search for information and resources using keywords of your choice. Input 日本語 to search for content in Japanese.
If you are unsure about anything, take a look at our Help page, or contact us at [email protected].
Don’t forget to leave a comment below. Welcome aboard and we look forward to your participation at VANTIQ Community!